He has been an entrepreneur for 14 years. Started young at the age of 18 under my Dad’s guidance. Here’s a lowdown of my journey:
– Spent the first 9 years trying to build businesses in tech – SaaS and eCommerce. Most attempts didn’t scale, and I pivoted multiple times.
– Got into crypto before it was cool. 2016. Won a couple of hackathons, one being the London Blockchain Week Hackathon in 2017.
– Joined Nexus Mutual (NXM), a unicorn in crypto / DeFi as their Founding CTO (2nd employee) in 2017 and got a 100x exit in 2020.
– Started building PlotX in 2020. Raised $2.7m seed in 2020, preseries A of $5m in 2021.
– As of Dec 2021, PlotX is growing at 50% MoM for the last 6 months across various KPIs including MAUs, GMV and Revenue.
His dad taught him ‘the more you give, the more you receive’ and the learning has come true in every sphere of my life – both professionally and personally. Forever indebted to be born in a family with immense wisdom.
I’m also a passionate musician and a trained Tabla, Flute & Piano player. If you have a knack for music & instruments, I love jamming and I am mostly in Delhi. So feel free to hit me up if you’re around!